* Travis Medical successfully achieves industry accreditation with ACHC.
* San Antonio, TX branch is opened.
* Abilene, TX branch is established when West Texas Rehab HME in San Angelo & Abilene join Travis Medical.
* TXRPC founded to start grass roots organization to represent the custom rehabilitation industry.
*Travis Medical combines operations with American Seating & Mobility in the Pacific Northwest Region expanding to 24 locations through out Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, and Washington.
* Opened our first branch location in
* Corpus Christi, TX branch is opened.
* San Angelo, TX branch is opened.
* Travis Medical expands out of Texas with the acquisitions of All American Medical in Oklahoma and Mobility Solutions in Florida.
* Travis Medical joins National Seating and Mobility.
* First contract with a hospice to provide HME services is signed.
* Travis Medical forms Travis Cares, dedicated to helping the disabled community it serves throughout Texas.
* Bryan, TX branch is opened.
* Original off-site warehouse is moved to new location and is now the corporate hub for Travis Medical.
* The Wheelchair Shop in Houston Texas joins Travis Medical to become the Houston branch.
* Chris Yule leaves Sunrise Medical to help facilitate growth of family business.
* Major CBA supply contract obtained and off-site warehouse opened.
* Justin Yule joins Travis Medical full time in rehab sales.
* Special Needs Solutions in Tyler, Texas joins Travis Medical to become the Tyler branch.
* All Star Medical joins Travis Medical.
* Dallas, TX branch is opened.
* Texas DME joins Travis Medical.
* Brownwood, TX branch is opened.
* Ace Medical in Austin, Texas joins Travis Medical to become the South Austin branch.
* Major wheelchair fleet rental contract with St. David's Rehab Hospital signed.
*Barbara Yule incorporates Travis Medical (located in Central Austin) with a primary focus on rehab equipment.